Monday, March 26, 2007

If Grandmas Aren't Happy.....


Will loving on his Maw Maw.



Will loving on his Unnie.
Will is blessed to have two grandmothers that love him more than he can possibly imagine. They both came and spent some time helping us out and loving on him during the first couple of weeks. He found out that grandmas aren't so bad. We are basically posting this because our Moms are the only ones that read our blog, and we feel the need to flatter them because they helped us so much ! :-) In all seriousness, My wife and I are graced to have the greatest mothers in the world. I am overjoyed that my baby boy will grow up under the nurture and care of one (Elicia) who follows in their steps. I'm sure that it comes as no surprise to you all that Elicia is an amazing mother already!

No comments: