Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Daddy's First Road Trip


I am going to Greenville, SC for a business trip and am really going to miss my Sweetheart and my Baby Boy, but they are doing great! Will's uncle Jason will be coming to stay with Elicia over the next couple of days, so she is excited about that. Also, I am going to be connecting with one of my former college basketball coaches, Tracy Garrick. I have not seen him since I left Tennessee Tech, so I really look forward to our visit. Just recently, he called to tell me that he also has Multiple Sclerosis. Coach G. has a passion for life, an infectous laughter, and is a real encouragement to me. He has not only taught me alot about basketball, but has taught me much about life. God is good to meet all of our needs! Please pray that God would protect Elicia and Will and that he would bless my time with Coach Garrick!
Brad

2 comments:

Mrs. T said...

Elicia he is beautiful. Mrs. Taylor

Anonymous said...

Brad & Elicia,
Will is beautiful, I can't wait to get to meet him!
Sue Ellen