Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Redeeming Love Has Been our theme and shall be 'till we die." These are the pictures, praises, and posts of a couple amazed by grace.
"Redeeming Love Has Been our theme and shall be 'till we die." These are the pictures, praises, and posts of a couple amazed by grace.
2 comments:
Elicia,
I'm so glad you updated with some pictures!! I still can't believe you are pregnant, too! When we get back to Louisville we'll have lots of playdates with the 4 little ones - almost exactly the same ages.
You look beautiful!!
Love,
Laura
Elicia I am so excited for you and Brad, the birth of a new baby is just a wonderful time in your lives. Will has gotten so big, and what a handsome little boy! Hope all is well with the family, can't wait to see pictures of the newest addition to the family.
Take care,
Debbi, Lindsey and Ashlee
Post a Comment