We have been so busy this spring and summer that we have completely neglected our blog. Now it is time to
get back on track and give more timely updates on our growing family... yes, our growing family! We are expecting boy # 2 in late October. We are all excited to meet Jackson Rice. In the meantime, Will is keeping us plenty busy with his boundless energy and enthusiasm for the great outdoors. Rarely does a day go by that we are not playing in the water, dirt, mud and grass. Just this morning I, walked outside with him fully dressed and ready, when he decided to go for a swim in his little pool clothes and all. I'm sure if I were late for an appointment or something, he would have seen a different side of Mommy. Instead, it seemed more appropriate to call my mom and have a good laugh. I plan to post more pictures later today.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment