Saturday, April 21, 2007

Granny's Gone Home


Today is Saturday April 21st, 2007, and today my "Granny", Margaret Walker, went to be with Jesus. Rest in peace, Gran Ma Ma! You taught me much, loved me much, spoiled me much, and prayed for me much. I long to see you one day in the presence of Christ the King! Until that day, Lord willing, I will boldly preach the gospel that you so loved, and I will try to "be sweetly." Go home, Granny, Go home!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys,
Occasionally I check your blog out to see how little Will has changed. He is such a handsome little guy! He's got to be sore! I've never seen a baby held by sooo many different people. That is one loved baby! You sure have something to be proud of.... your son is adorable.
Take care,
Angela Hatfield (Daniel's sister)

Anonymous said...

Brad, I just realized that I commented about baby Will on the announcement of your grandmother's passing. I'm sorry that I didn't read that first. And I'm very sorry for the loss that you and your family are experiencing. I am glad that your grandmother knew Jesus... I look forward to the day I too can join her in worship around the throne! God bless all of you. Angela

Anonymous said...

Brad, so sorry to hear about your grandmother's passing, but of course when we know where our loved ones are it makes it a little easier! Know that Clay and I are keeping you, Elicia and Will in our prayers!
Sue Ellen

Brad and Elicia Walker said...

Thanks to both of you for your condolences. We are doing well and have had a good time with our family.

Brenda said...

Brad and Elicia, I love you both so much. Will is one lucky little boy to have such a wonderful family to watch over him. I know Granny is smiling on all of you and so proud of how you honored her the past few days. Enjoy a little break with your parents. Love you all, Brenda